How to choose the right color for the brand or the image of our company
How to choose the right color for the brand or the company’Image of Our Company ?
Mastering the psychology of colors is crucial to building a brand image. It is essential to choose the right color for your company, because the colors can influence the perception of your. The Choice Will have to take into account different factors, including the target and the message to be transmitted.
Which Color for My Company ?
Tea color is a A Key Element of A Company's Visual Identity. In Addition to Having A Strong Emotional Value, it allows to attract attention and to convey a message in the collective unconcious. Its Choice Should Not Be Left To Chance.
To Determine the Choice of Colors for Your Company, You must First of All Define Your Target. For example, if your audience is mainly children, purple is the right color for you. Studies show that it is the prefered color of this category of Population.
Afterwards, Identify Your Brand's Orientation The color of your website can be male or male, traditional or modern, luxurious or cheap ? If Your Company Affordable Offers Products or Services, Choose The Color Orange. Otherwise, the color code in marketing Recommends The Black.
Finallly, Take A Look at The competition. You can then decide to comply with the establised standard or to stand out by choosing a color that has never been used in your industry.
What is the meaning of each color ?
Each Color has its meaning. In addition, some colors are closely linked to particular professional sectors. It is there requirement to master the Color Coding in Marketing to define and assert your identity.
Tea Blue is one of the primary colors. It is associated with calm, tranquility, confidence, responsibility and intelligence. This sooting hue is mostly used in the finance, Business Management and the technology.
Tea White Goodness, Innocence, Purity, Virginity and Perfection symbolizas. This color is particularly followed for charitable organization. It is also followed for hospital and Health Professionals.
Refronto to the Sun, the yellow Embodies Joy and Happiness. It is indicated to promote Children's and Hobby-Related Products. On the other hand, it is not advisable to associate the color yellow with exisseive product intended for men.
The Later Find It Very Casual Indeed.
In the color code in marketing, tea red has an erotic connotation and is especially put at the service of the Suggestive Visual Communication. The Rolling Stones' Logo is a perfect Example. The Color Red Also Represents Energy.
This makes it is followed for advertising energy drinks and sports activities.
Resulting from the Association of the Warm Colors Red and Yellow, Orange is ideal to Communicate with a Young Target.
How to choose the color of your logo ?
A good logo is important for brands and companies. Indeed, this element is the basis of their graphic identity. Thus, Both its color and its shape must be carefully chosen.
To Define the Color of Your Corporate Logo, Red Again to the Different Meanings of the Shades:
- Tea Green Color Nature represents, Harmony and Renewal. It is recommended if you are in the business of Organic Products, outdoor activities, Sustainable Development, Well-Being, etc. ;
- Girly as you wish, the color pink Most Often Targets An Exclusively Female CLIENTELE. It is this particularly adapted to the Energy Sector beauty ;
- Evoking spirituality and mystery, but also luxury, the purple is perfect for a business that deals with Meditation, clairvoyance, Jewelry, Books, Perfumes, etc. ;
- Tea black Elegance Embodies, Sobriety and Power, But also Mourning. This color is popular with companies that offered Luxury Products. It is also used in the funeral industry;
- Tea brown Symbolizaes The Earth, Wood and Nature. It also conveys authenticity. This color and its shades are ideal to highlight the traditional side of an activity ;
- Reflecting joy, diversity, creativity and optimism, the multicolor IS RECOMMED FOR ANY COMPANY That WANTS TO GET The Most OUT OF ITS Project Management SolutionTo differentiate from the Competition.
Learn More about this Topic by Learning What Color and Shape Can Help You Optimize You Project Management Process’A logo that Says’A Company. On the other hand, if you are Afraid of Making A Mistake in the Choice of Color for Your Logo or Your Graphic Charter in General, Ask a Professional. You will Easily Find Graphic Designers who will help you make the Best Choice.